Community Music Center of Boston offers group and individual music instruction.
We teach all ages and abilities, and in every style from classical and jazz to pop and world music. We provide performance classes, ensemble and orchestra coaching, technique classes, piano seminars, music theory and composition, mentoring and opportunities to learn from master artists.
Private lessons are available for students of all ages and levels.
We currently offer the following lessons and classes online:
– Percussion: Drums, Mallet Instruments (Marimba, Xylophone, Vibraphone) Piano
– Winds: Flute, Clarinet, Bassoon, Oboe, Saxophone, English Horn, Tin Whistle, Recorder
– Brass: Trombone, Trumpet, French Horn
– Fretted Strings: Fretted dulcimer (Mountain or Appalachian Dulcimer) Guitar, Ukulele
– Bowed Strings: Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Folk Harp